Monday 25 November 2019

For past month, i've been trying to improve my code and overall architecture of my applications. But i can not find any good repository, which shows how tests are done well.

So, I have been learning nodejs here and there for past year, progressed really far in my opinion, and i am also starting a job in a week as a node developer, but about month ago, i found out that almost everything i did, was kind of wrong. my whole code structure and "practices" were based of some of udemy courses out there, until i found out Bulletproof nodejs repo and article accosiated with it. i immediately started to migrate my personal projects to this kind of setup and honestly, i really liked it. I liked typescript, i liked separation of everything, etc, etc. but one thing i always did wrong was my testing i guess. or, should i say, i almost never did testing. but as i am going to start work, and i will be in a completely different environment, i want to learn how to write good tests, which are following same bulletproof structure and actually test for "everything". my main work will be to write mostly webpage apis and if you guys will be able to link me to some well-tested api repos, i will be happy. thanks in advance

Submitted November 26, 2019 at 06:22AM by warchild4l

No comments:

Post a Comment