Friday 29 November 2019

New to Node and need a little help/information.

Hey, yesterday I was bored and decided to make a little project.The plaan was that you can go on my website which is hosted on my pc see a textbox in which you can enter a text when you press submit the text will be repeated as Text to Speech from my computer (just a little "nonsense" prject to learn some new stuff). The Text to Speech part is what brought me to NodeJs so I started learning a little bit of the syntax and behavior of NodeJs. Now I have a problem I expected that i could execute a NodeJs file similar to an PHP file enbedded into an HTML script but after some research i could not find an easy answer on how to execute a NodeJS file after clicking a button on a webpage. So my question is how to do that if it is even possible (I just could not find anything in that direction). I am using WampServer to host the Webpage.Thanks in advance!

Submitted November 30, 2019 at 03:33AM by ElaijahTheHood

No comments:

Post a Comment