Thursday 28 November 2019

Thoughts why postgres pool doesn't throw an error(nothing happens) when using systemd?

This has been a nightmare for me, I'm trying to get this to work on a Raspberry Pi.As far as I'm aware/can tell there is nothing wrong with the "code/connection" I'm thinking is a permission issue, I just don't know what's wrong because I can't get any sort of error.In mypool.query((error, results) => {// handler})error is an empty object and results is undefined. It is running, I can see it in htop.The issue is, if I run the express app through the command line manually eg. $node index.js it works... same code. But with systemd even setting the user, the query doesn't work, I don't get an error or a result... I don't believe that it's an async issue either(tried it).I've been messing around with users, table ownership, etc... I can't get past this problem of nothing happening, even putting a .catch there's no "error"

Submitted November 28, 2019 at 09:55PM by crespo_modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment