Monday 21 January 2019

[x-post from /r/javascript] mhy.js.org - an out-of-the box development environment

Greetings fellow developers,​I'd like to share my creation with you. After having enough of the repetative task to set up my environment for every project, after having enough of having the same npm packages on my machine multiple times over and over again (and syncing them to the cloud...), I decided to create a tool which I can use globally on any project from a single install. This `mhy` which supposed to `my` environment :) It's still in early stages but since the beta a few teams at my workplace already started to use in production and I think the results are kinda satisfying.Support for server side stuff is incoming also, but the main focus was client side until now.​https://mhy.js.org

Submitted January 21, 2019 at 11:13AM by wintercounter2

No comments:

Post a Comment