Monday 28 January 2019

[HELP] How to build subscription management / free trial period in web app?

Noob's here. TBH I can't even google this right. I've tried "how to build subscription management with node js", "how to build free trial period with node js", both came out building user authentication posts as results.​What I want to do is, giving 14-days trial to users since they signed up and then after trial period, temporarily suspend the account until they re-activate with a subscription.​If this is not big for you, could you please enlighten me with a brief walk-through or some learning resources, or just the right way to google it.​Speaking of authentication, currently I'm using passport-local and express-session. But since I'm using AWS, would it be better if I use AWS's Cognito than using Passport.js?​(Stack in case you needed: Express, TypeScript, Postgres, AWS, EJS)

Submitted January 29, 2019 at 05:59AM by xzenuu

No comments:

Post a Comment