Tuesday 20 November 2018

Springboot Web App on NodeJS

Hi all,I'm confused. I've developed a Springboot web application which I have no problem to run on my own workstation. However, I am unable to deploy it to the hosting service I bought (it uses DirectAdmin Panel). As far as I know, I should be able to deploy it as .war in Tomcat but was unsuccessful to do so (as my hosting does not have Tomcat installed (I guess?)). I've also tried to use this method but it did not work too.I asked my admin why it was not working and he replied that he has now installed nodeJS and I should not have any problems deploying it now, I just need to configure it.What I don't understand is how NodeJS stand in all this situation and how the hell should I deploy my JAVA app in NodeJS?I do understand that I am missing something somewhere but I fail to understand WHAT exactly.

Submitted November 20, 2018 at 04:10PM by murziusrokas

No comments:

Post a Comment