Tuesday 20 November 2018

Simple tutorial/example for creating a monthly subscription with Stripe and Node?

Hi! I'm trying to integrate Stripe into my app, I want my users to be able to subscribe to $10/mo plan. Can you recommend a good example or a tutorial that will walk me through the entire process?I want to make sure I won't miss anything, use the best practices, store all the right information I need in the future, handle errors and edge cases, etc.Also I'm not sure how to deal with this in my User model - what would be the right way to store user's payment plan, which information that stripe returns I need to save(customer id? Subscription id?), etc.I suspect that it shouldn't be very difficult, I'll figure it out eventually, but a good guide would still be very helpful.Maybe you can link to some open source project that handles this well?

Submitted November 21, 2018 at 06:23AM by raymestalez

No comments:

Post a Comment