Tuesday 20 November 2018

Should I do internship in Ruby on Rails instead of Mean Stack for 6 months?

So I bagged internships in Full Stack Developer role at 2 startups.The first startup has an enterprise SaaS product. My work is going to be on Ruby, RoR, ReactJs, Nodejs, Scripting (on Python, Bash), PostgreSQL, Linux (Admin commands, user, process and memory management, shell scripting, sed, awk), AWS and web server. They are paying me $285 (I will save just $140 as it's in a better city, 3 hours away from my home).The second startup has a small e-commerce website and they also work on building websites acc to clients needs. So acc to the client requirements, they will make me work on any javascript framework, any css framework, any php framework, any database and linux. They are paying me $150 (and it's in my home city itself).I am very confused. Please help. The stipend is not really an issue for me. I just want to choose what will be better for my future and career.

Submitted November 20, 2018 at 07:09PM by Rkpandey123

No comments:

Post a Comment