Sunday 18 November 2018

Node.js clustering

I'm starting to work with node.js, so have a few general technical questions about the clustering.What I understand is that a Node.js instance uses one CPU core. This means that I can start 8 instances of the same Node.js application on a computer with 8 core CPU, correct?That means if I want to start more than 8 instances I need another computer?How much HTTP request can a single node.js instance handle very roughly?If I do not use a monolith but a microservice system with about 100 microservices, could I only start 8 microservices per computer?If I start each Microservice in its own Docker container I could start any number of services on a computer (depending on the available resources) or are the containers also bound to the number of CPU cores?​Thanks for your help

Submitted November 18, 2018 at 06:41PM by xBlackShad0w

No comments:

Post a Comment