Monday 19 November 2018

Node Js with angular front end, best way to integrate file uploads and downloads

Hi​I have a process where i receive a set of documents on an sftp, server and then move them into my internal filesystem and log them in excel. This is time consuming. I have been developing a system to streamline this whereby I receive a list of the documents received and put that through my system which will log the documents in a database and then automatically move the documents from this sftp server to cloud storage. I am not really sure what the best cloud system to use is. I do not really like S3's node SDK but it seems like the most commonly used system. I am also not sure how to go about moving files from the sftp server to S3. Would be looking for some ideas on how to best implement the flow of files from the sftp to a cloud provider. I will need to be able to download the files at a later date.​Thanks

Submitted November 19, 2018 at 10:43AM by arthurlc1

No comments:

Post a Comment