Wednesday 24 October 2018

Find a tech job in Southeast Florida, the easy way!

Hey everyone!A little backstory… I moved down to south Florida about 3 years ago from the midwest. For about 2 years, I could not for the life of me find a job that I was actually interested in working for, until I got lucky through a friend of a friend.No matter how hard I searched on LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, Monster or any of the other super-massive job listing sites, nothing panned out. Having been through the experience of struggling to find a job in tech for a couple years, I decided to create a curated list of tech jobs or jobs with tech companies in the south Florida area (Palm Beach, Broward and Miami/Dade counties).It’s free to use, it skips all of the BS that you would get digging through any of the main job hunting sites, and its laid out in an easy, simple fashion. If you are an employer and looking for candidates for roles that you’re hiring for, posting a job listing is totally free. I will periodically go through and audit job listings to avoid spammy listings ending up on this site.For the most part I believe this site could really help connect solid employees with companies that they would actually enjoy working for, and that would be a good fit for both employee and company.Please check it out when you get the chance at https://ift.tt/2qhJqPX!

Submitted October 25, 2018 at 03:22AM by jazehoots

No comments:

Post a Comment