Thursday 25 October 2018

Using Jest to test Node app - web interface?

I've recently taken to using Jest to test our Node applications. We follow a strict CICD process where we have a Dev, QA, Stage, and Prod build cycle. I'm trying to figure out a way to introduce these tests to our staging environment post-deployment. We are completely locked out of the instance after deployment, so there's no SSH'ing in or anything to run a test from the command line.Ideally I would like developers to be able to run individual tests with a click of a button, and maybe some sort of configurable parameter field so that we could run a test with manual input as well.I did some searching for a web interface and all I could find is Majestic. I'd like to find at least one or two more to compare features, but it seems this is a niche request. Any ideas?

Submitted October 25, 2018 at 09:32PM by cipp

No comments:

Post a Comment