Thursday 25 October 2018

Biggest downside to learning Node with as little framework/middleware as possible?

Hello there. I'm pretty new to Node and to programming in general. As I'm learning and making my own things, I am finding that I most enjoy learning about / working with node/js as-is, without any frameworks etc. What I'd like to ask a crowd of more experienced node/js people is, what is the biggest downside to taking this approach with node/js in general? Will I find an obstacle somewhere in the course of learning at this level that would be very difficult to overcome? I'd love to keep building from the low-level stuff if possible, but I'd rather not waste my time just to find out about a well-known reason that's a bad idea months down the road. Open to any and all feedback on this topic in general as well! Cheers.

Submitted October 25, 2018 at 11:18PM by Mattb150

No comments:

Post a Comment