Friday 26 October 2018

Need some advice & direction! I asked almost the same question on another sub and was told this was a much better place to ask.

I have only ever done a full out desktop application in Java, using OOD, in class. The structure went something like: a few classes for Objects, a few classes to do logic, a few classes as Controllers for the screens, and an Application class that bundled it all up and had the application running.I do understand OOD works differently in javascript, but I am wondering whether the structure of an application works out the same.I see that in Electron (or even Node.js), there is a main.js and that sets up the process. If I wanted to go about a small project using OOD, should I do something similar to what I did in my Java classes, or is this not the practical way to do it? Every beginner tutorial seems to mash up the Main.JS file with all sorts of logic code that in class, we were told to take out and put in separate files, and then import as needed.Thanks!!!!

Submitted October 27, 2018 at 04:30AM by tdot456

No comments:

Post a Comment