Monday 22 October 2018

Data wrangling with Nodejs

I have a web application written in Python using Flask to provide some basic "Data Analysis" to the company I work at. I picked Pandas for the work because I can manipulate data in memory, without having to call the database everytime an user changes an input. But now, I'm in a new project and they requested me a similar application, and I want to do it in Nodejs as it seems to be faster than Flask in terms of request handling. I've been searching for some library like Pandas, but none of them seems to be a "mature" library. I can just switch back to Python, but now I would like to know how people manage data in webapps without querying the database all the time. Could you guys gimme some advice?

Submitted October 23, 2018 at 01:50AM by Krogiar

No comments:

Post a Comment