Wednesday 24 October 2018

Building a complete Authentication and Authorization library for NodeJS

I recently used PassportJS for a project; I think there is a huge gap. There are a ton of things that you still have to implement yourself, and in the case of authentication and authorization amateur coding could be dangerous.Auth0 is a good service, but I am looking for something more on self-hostes side, like a library to directly use in the code, just like PassportJS. I want to implement all the features of Auth0 in an opensource library.I can't find what I am looking for, so I am building one. Would absolutely love to know your views on this problem. Also, it would be awesome if you could share how you implement user management, authentication, and authorization in your apps!Keep Rocking \m/

Submitted October 24, 2018 at 05:55PM by supersarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment