Wednesday 22 August 2018

Nesting a separate Express app within a parent Express app

My portfolio site runs on Express, with a setup generated from the default options of the CLI Express app generator, so it has app.js, /routes directory, /views directory etc. Over the past month I've been producing something else, a game, which also runs on Express and has that same default file structure.How do I nest the project I've made within my portfolio site and continue to maintain independence between the two? I'd like the project to be accessible at portfoliosite.com/project. Do I need to run the project's start script with pm2 as well as the portfolio's start script?Running two Express apps on the same server at the same time, one nested inside the other, both running independently. How do I achieve that?

Submitted August 22, 2018 at 04:03PM by koenigsforst

No comments:

Post a Comment