Tuesday 28 August 2018

Help with Jira webhook server.

Hi all, I've been looking all over the web for a simple tutorial on how to make event handlers for a Jira webhook but so far I've come up with nothing. Currently I am trying to use the jira-connector node package but the documentation is verrry light and even looking at the source code doesn't help me because there doesn't seem to be anything beyond getting and deleting webhooks. Even in the source, the comment just says returns a promise. I am not sure what to put in the options, or even whether or not I need some kind of auth.​If somebody could point me to a better node package or github library, or better yet, help me understand jira-connector that would be very much appreciated.

Submitted August 28, 2018 at 08:39PM by KO782KO

No comments:

Post a Comment