Tuesday 28 August 2018

Looking for programming buddies to discuss Node.js topics in voice chats

Hi! I'm Max, 35 y.o., from Russia. I've worked as a programmer for 15+ years. I work remotely on private projects. Since August 2017 I've worked only on projects which use blockchain, mostly Ethereum. I often work on projects alone. So, I'm a full-stack developer.I’m currently working with the following technologies:- Programming languages: JavaScript, TypeScript, Solidity- Backend: Node.js- Front-end: Angular- Databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis- Message Queues: RabbitMQ- Blockchain: Ethereum- DevOps: Docker, Ansible- OS: Linux, macOSI suggest having 45-60 minutes tet-a-tet audio/video conversations from time to time. We can discuss tech news, do code reviews for our open source projects, help each other with finding solutions for tech problems, etc.I try to have one voice chat per day. I work in small teams and such conversations help me be informed about tech news and trends, learn new patterns and so on.I'm able to have the conversation within this time range: 4:00-9:00, 12:00-18:00 UTC, any day of week.If you are interested in discussing above-described techs and that time range is suitable for you, contact me via Discord max7z#4494 or Email max7z@protonmail.comThank you!

Submitted August 28, 2018 at 03:30PM by max7z

No comments:

Post a Comment