Friday 31 August 2018

Need help running a file.

Hey, I am doing a project for a job interview, and they want me to make a small program using Sibilant, which I never used before. I followed the instructions they gave me, but can't get passed this point ";; Install Sibilant by running: ;; npm install -g sibilant ;; Then, copy this file to a local directory and run it to see an explanation of the project: ;; sibilant -x -f project.sibilant "I installed NPM, node.js and sibilant, and copied the GitHub file to my local directory, but when I try to run the file, nothing happens. I know to replace the -x with the directory, and -f with filename. I am not asking for help on the project, just getting the file to run.​Thank you in advance.

Submitted August 31, 2018 at 07:47PM by Misterman30

No comments:

Post a Comment