Wednesday 22 August 2018

Looking for help on how to improve my codes execution speed

Dear node-community. I currently have a bot running, that tries to buy stuff from a site when certain criteria is fulfilled.The workflow is: My software is listening to a websocket, it shoots jsons whenever something happens on the site. I make objects out of those jsons and compare them with a hashmap, if price is < that, i am making an api-call to buy.That api-call is made over https, so in order to not have to build a completely new connection, I am utilizing „keep-alive“. In order to having an alive connection, I am making periodical calls to another api endpoint.The software is on a nano droplet, and that is located in the server farm of that site. It runs on ubuntu 16.04.I am looking for ways of how to improve my software. Any Ideas are greatly appreciated!

Submitted August 23, 2018 at 01:10AM by S1r_Mar71n

No comments:

Post a Comment