Tuesday 21 August 2018

Can Someone Please Explain To Me How To Run Musicope & NPM?

I wanna try to learn piano again, and Musicope always seems interesting to me. Problem is it’s kernel-based. I know a little bit but not enough to do much. I clone installed it into me home folder, but that’s about all I can figure out. It says stuff about NPM. NPM confuses me.https://ift.tt/2LeqOby says to run NPM. Which I did. I keep trying to run it and it’s giving me errors. I guess that’s because the server is already running. And I guess in NPM you’re supposed to go to the host via a browser. I have no idea how to do that. • run npm install​run npm startopen your browser (e.g. Google Chrome) and navigate to http://localhostmodify \static\web\config\default-config.ts according to your needsI don’t know where static\web\config\default-config.ts  is, what to do with it or what my needs are.Please someone explain this to me. f .

Submitted August 22, 2018 at 01:38AM by EPrimeTV

No comments:

Post a Comment