Thursday 8 February 2018

Which cms to choose to manage the content of ReactNative app ?

Hello everyone,I am developing an application with React Native. This application loads content by making calls to my NodeJS-developed REST API.The content is stored in a MongoDB database. I would like to know if there is a CMS that I can connect to my API or directly to my database to create and manage the content, as well as my users.The problem is that the data model is quite complex and I don't know if there is a turnkey solution to handle complex cases. Ideally, the CMS should be customizable and I can develop even complex cases.I have found several existing solutions (Strapi, forestadmin, KeystoneJS) but I don't know if they meet my needs correctly.Have you ever tried them? Do you know of other alternatives?Thank you very much for reading my question.

Submitted February 08, 2018 at 09:00AM by muskyab

No comments:

Post a Comment