Saturday 24 February 2018

Project Suggestions for Learning Node

I'm currently learning javascript and the MERN stack. I've done a number of udemy courses and built a few of my own MERN apps, most of which have essentially been CRUD apps.On the Node side of things, aside from learning express, authentication and different database technologies, I'm not sure what other projects I should be working on to add depth and breadth to my Node skills.Any suggestions for practice projects that would help me push my Node skills to the next level, and learn things that will be useful to me in future jobs?Any advice is appreciated, but I guess I'm really looking for suggestions like "you should build an app that does X, because it will force you to learn Y and Z" (where Y and Z might be coding techniques, key node modules etc).Thanks!P.S. I am definitely also working on JS fundamentals. I'm asking more about Node-specific skills, such as use of the File System module or whatever else.

Submitted February 24, 2018 at 10:10PM by rollickingrube

No comments:

Post a Comment