Wednesday 6 December 2017

What is a good methodology for retrieving someone else's data/json from their API?

So im a bit of a newbie to node/ coding in general and looking to get data from an external API then make use of the json (store it in a database).What I need help with is an example of retrieving json data from a web site. I have found tutorials on building an API but not fetching the data from it. I think I know enough about the DB portion and the tutorials seem to have enough info on DB.Im mostly looking for a direction to run with as in a tutorial or blog post or even the correct terminology to search. I feel like im not looking up the right thing so im not finding the correct help.Anyways, thanks in advance.

Submitted December 06, 2017 at 10:33PM by wobmonsta

No comments:

Post a Comment