Thursday 21 December 2017

Sequelize, Bad Handshake

Good morning guys,Trust you are all doing well.I am coming across quite a peculiar issue using Sequelize, maybe one of you have seen it before. I have setup a new MySQL server on a VPS that I am renting and I am trying to connect from my node app through Sequelize to that server. But I am coming across a Bad Handshake error.The VPS is not hosted on Azure, and those are about the only errors I can find on stackoverflow regarding this. There is no TLS/SSL enabled for MySQL so I can't imagine it being certificate related. I can make between 3-5 queries before this happens, so it isn't immediate. I have been able to make 10-12 queries before it has happened as well.I have done the same request on the MySQL server itself without any issues.I have created a stackoverflow question as well where you can find the relevant code as well: http://ift.tt/2CN0W2I any of you possibly come across this before?

Submitted December 21, 2017 at 07:57AM by thezadmin

No comments:

Post a Comment