Wednesday 20 December 2017

Searching for a Node.JS mentor

Hello, I have been learning how to code in Javascript on my own for a while now (about four months), but I'm at a point where I'd really love to have someone mentoring me, to give me even more focus and direct me right from the start on how to write clean, efficient and workable code. Tools I'm interested in leaning are Node, Express, Chai, Angular, but other suggestions are also welcome. A great session would be pair programming with you, helping me achieve the projects I have in mind for my portfolio. These include a simple personal website with a nice animation on the homepage (Coding train style), and a great way to setup a web page, where I can play around with the UI and implement whichever framework I'm interested in. For the compensation, we can discuss an hourly fee together.PM me for more details, Thanks!

Submitted December 20, 2017 at 07:38PM by tallsamurai

No comments:

Post a Comment