Monday 11 December 2017

Does someone knows any offshore/anonymous node hosting?

I have a node server running on a raspberry pi clone. Now I wanted to add cryptocurrency support to the website and looked for legal advice on the Internet. I found out that a lot of small websites are being shut down and their owners are being fined for integrating cryptocurrency. Some of them had just a donation/tip button but that breaks crowfunding laws of my country (donations/tips are considered a form of crowfund here).I need a hosting company that doesn't need personal info and that doesn't cost a ton of money. Most of the offshore hosts I found cost 40$+/month, some of them include things I don't need like gambling licenses, databases and a lot of services.I just need a very basic server with at least 1Gb RAM (it currently uses ~500Mb) and 1.5-3GB storage.

Submitted December 11, 2017 at 08:13PM by Kran6a

No comments:

Post a Comment