Wednesday 8 November 2017

npm ERR! Please try running this command again as root/Administrator.

I'm getting an "npm ERR! Please try running this command again as root/Administrator" error when trying to install Angular CLI tools.The strange thing is if I keep running the command, after about 4 attempts it will work....? I've tried a number of things including -Running CMD as adminPowershell as adminGit Bash (my normal shell I always use)npm cache cleannpm cache clean --forcenpm cache verifyUninstalling node and re installingChanging permission settings on AppData/Roaming/npmDeleting files in AppData/Roaming/npm/nodemodulesThe exact command ran in node is -npm install -g @angular/cliThis is my current install -Angular CLI: 1.5.0Node: 8.9.0OS: win32 x64Angular: 5.0.0Thanks

Submitted November 08, 2017 at 01:45PM by franchyze922

No comments:

Post a Comment