Sunday 26 November 2017

Having trouble with express/passport/mongoose

I'm trying to accomplish user login/signup with passport.js by following scotch's tutorial, with TypeScript.I have finished following the signup part.. When testing it, I am getting nothing. The page just refreshes and nothing happens on the server.I've been trying to debug the incoming request, but I don't know how to do that. I'm used to Visual Studio with C#, everything I know from there doesn't work here. The guides on the visual studio code page aren't helpful.I've posted this queston on stackoverflow, but haven't gotten any responses. Here it is. You can find the relevant parts of the code there, too. I hope this is not rude or something, I can upload the code here too - I just think it looks nicer on stackoverflow.

Submitted November 26, 2017 at 11:48AM by SixLiabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment