Sunday 26 November 2017

Simple embedded database

I started to work on a personal media server project. I want to use a database but I want to keep it embedded with with the possibility to move to mongo if I need it later. There is so many choice that I'm lost. I also want a simple odm for my schemas and relations. I want to create a graphql endpoint for my frontends.. Web gui in react and mobile with react nativeI looked atlokijs.. I didn't like it because it was not using promises to load the database. I guess I could just start my web server in a callback.I looked at pouchdb but couldn't make it persist the data to reload it later.. Probably my fault.I looked at nedb.. Seems nice and all but it's not active anymoreLowdb is pretty good but the odm is not stable..Is there any other good embedded database for node.What are you guys using for this kind of small case applications max 5 to 10 people connected to it?Thanks

Submitted November 26, 2017 at 02:50PM by inkubux

No comments:

Post a Comment