Thursday 30 November 2017

Need help identifying best framework for my project's use case (mysql pub sub on various tables to stream data to front-end angular app)

Basically I'll be writing separate crons running on various servers that will push data to various tables in a mysql database on Amazon rds. I want to write a backend on nodejs that will stream these events (ie addition to data to various tables from my various cron jobs) to a front end angular app. My question being can something like socket io do that? or would it be better to refactor my crons to push data to redis and socket io pub subs to redis instead of mysql and redis periodically logs to mysql? I have done decent back end but never implemented anything like this- socket streaming with pub sub.I haven't started my project and maybe my architecture is wrong, I am open to any suggestions.

Submitted November 30, 2017 at 07:29AM by boldEagle15

No comments:

Post a Comment