Tuesday 28 November 2017

VSCode debugging: Throwing errors of missing package.json files and missing modules - the files are there

I can run my application normally, when using npm start. It also works. But when I try debugging it, it throws errors of missing modules in fs.js and module.js:...\node_modules\require_optional\index.js\package.json ...\node_modules\mongodb-core\index.js\package.json Cannot find module 'bson-ext' I have no idea what is going wrong here, yesterday I was able to debug without any errors, now when I tried it today, it does that.I have already tried deleting node_modules and installing it again, as well as running npm update and npm rebuild. I'm programming this using TypeScript, and I re-transpile the code every time before starting the debugger.Any ideas as to how to fix it?I'm thinking that the error may be with my tsconfig and package.json files, but I have no idea how to fix it.

Submitted November 28, 2017 at 04:24PM by SixLiabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment