Thursday 9 November 2017

Need help assembling Full-stack Node.JS kit.

Hello, I need to assemble a Full-stack kit/bundle. I have few previous projects with Node but the were mostly MVC so I used just Express.The thing I need is a solid framework but I can't choose. MEAN and MERN stacks look nice, but so does frameworks like Feathers, Meteor, Total, Ember, Sails and many more.Previously I used PHP with Laravel and it got the job done with things like:User auth with ACLModel RevisionsORM / Schema / Migrations (for SQL dbs only)CronjobsMaybe there are other things, but simply can't notice them.However I can't really decide without trying every single one of the options so I'd rather rely on your opinions. Thanks.

Submitted November 09, 2017 at 06:03PM by Vortelf

No comments:

Post a Comment