Friday 17 November 2017

First time using node.js how do I install stuff? C# Dev

So i've started working on a bot for steam and walked into some problems... First of all here is my code:const SteamUser = require('steam-user'); const config = require('./config.json'); const client = new SteamUser(); const logOnOptions = { accountName: config.username, passowrd: config.password }; // username & password (steam) client.logOn(logOnOptions); client.on('loggedOn',() => { console.log('successfully logged on.'); }); I have a config file in the same folder with the name config.json and in it the code { "username" :"username", "password" :"password" } of course in the 2nd password I wrote my password and in the 2nd username the usernameI don't understand how to run it or use it. I've tried going into a cmd and type: cd (location) npm install steam-user at that point I had many warns but kept on going and typed: node bot.js didn't do nothing. I've understood I need to install steam-totp aswell but I have no clue how to install stuff a help would be appericiated

Submitted November 17, 2017 at 01:44PM by Eyal57

No comments:

Post a Comment