Tuesday 18 April 2017

Patched a FormData object with fetch.js. Can't really tell from looking at the req how it worked (even though it did). Didn't seem to send a body object, didn't seem to append queries to the URL... what happened?

Everything is working. I used new FormData and appended a photo file to it so I could fetch from a react component, then multer successfully picked it up at my express api on the other side. ... but I'm not used to actually submitting real HTML forms so I'm actually a little foggy about the lower lever stuff even though the high level stuff is working (I know that's a little dumb but diving right in sometimes means the basics get missed, or forgotten as they are sped through toward actually building things).Any help greatly appreciated!

Submitted April 18, 2017 at 11:39PM by sherlockcoder

No comments:

Post a Comment