Tuesday 18 April 2017

grawlix v1.0.5: now with grawlix-racism plugin that targets racial and ethnic slurs

grawlix -- free NPM package, swaps out obscene words for random character glyphs:npmgithubgrawlix-racism -- plugin for grawlix, focuses on replacing racial and ethnic slurs:npmgithubSo here I take my first steps towards the main idea here, a highly-customizable profanity filter with modular plugins that can be mixed and matched as the dev sees fit. Am curious to know what other people think about the code in this release. I'm a little worried that I might be overcomplicating things, or that there might be a more intuitive way to structure all of these options that I'm just not seeing right now. What do you think?Otherwise, are there any other features that people would suggest? Anything else that might make this easier for devs to use? Let me know in the comments.

Submitted April 18, 2017 at 09:23PM by jon_stout

No comments:

Post a Comment