Friday 7 April 2017

My life is a lie...

I have been mostly a LAMP developer for the past few years, and despite the huge community and great opensource projects, I always feel kind of tired of developing with PHP.Hard to keep my projects consistent, clean, easy to maintain and motivated to work with. Lots of shared code, tons of frameworks, but its like nobody speaks the same language and everybody is doing things their own way.Laravel brought a lot of people together, but still....Today watching a video about Node, and it was BEAUTIFL... I feel like my life has been a mistake, a lie, and that NodeJS is the light of the truth. Oh God, forgive me but I feel like I want to worship Javascript and become a God myself with NodeJS as my base of creation.I'm in love!!Now... my dear people, give me some more light, and let my eyes see the way to the infinite of possibilities with NodeJS.As a mostly backend developer with php and limited front end using Javascript and JQuery, I want to know if there's any Node tutorials best suited for coders with php background, and not used to advanced javascript.Namaste!!

Submitted April 08, 2017 at 03:18AM by estupor

No comments:

Post a Comment