Tuesday 20 December 2016

How can I send at least 250 unique responses per second if 400 requests are being made?

Hey!I have a problem I can't solve, hope you can help me figure this out!C# partI have a C# application that sends ~400 requests per second to my Node app. It asks for an element of an array. There's no way I can control the number of requests.Node.js partI have a simple array that contains 250 values, like below.var myArr = ["val1","val2","anotherval","amazingval","badval","goodval"];I want my Node.js app to send these values one by one to C# app when a request is made using res.send(), but it must send each value each second at least once. I don't care about the dupes.I can use Redis, MySQL, or something else.I can not send the values in JSON format and parse it in the C# app, somehow it crashes as it's not fully open source, you can only extend it to some degree using its editor. I have to handle this using Node.js.The elements of the array are static, they won't change in time.How can I achieve such a thing?

Submitted December 20, 2016 at 11:41AM by laraveling

No comments:

Post a Comment