Tuesday 13 December 2016

Can I start learning to code with Node, or should I start with that Dolly Python stuff people are gaga over or the javascript thing?

I want to make wonderful things.This page says I should bang around with the javascript first. Is that easier than dolly python, or is it just more conducive to understanding how node works (kind of like learning latin before spanish vs chinese before spanish)?Man, I'm itching to get started.This reCAPTCHA just asked me to click all the pics of sushi. Does a california roll count? It doesn't have any raw fish in it. Shit. This is a hard one. I'm going to click it. Who knows, maybe there's fake crab in that motherfucker.Damn. Gotta wait 2 more minutes because I was posting about the Holger Gershwinder on the Mavs subreddit. I bet he knows how to code. He has some cool software too I bet.36 seconds. Gaaaaah. You're killing me smalls.11 seconds. I keep getting that sushi captcha. I keep going back and forth on that California roll thing. Fuck it. California isn't in Japan. I'm not clicking it.

Submitted December 13, 2016 at 07:26PM by StooopidQuestions

No comments:

Post a Comment