Wednesday 10 February 2016

Replacement for nginx?

I've started working with node.js and I can't live without it. I have easily created a few specialized server applications that do what I want and I couldn't be happier!For a front end I've been using nginx + php so far. It works BUT ... If I could get rid of both ... and have everything run on JavaScript I could definitely save some system resources (I want to have a simple to deploy application on Raspberry pi)My php front end is rather simple, queries (redis/mysql), prints stuff (html and jquery), and delivers css files. Most of my content is dynamic.I'm new to this and I see dozens of frameworks and I can someone point me in the right direction? I'm interested in the following in order of importanceEasy\Simple to learnLow resource consumptionStandalone (I don't want to have to install 10 dependencies etc)

Submitted February 10, 2016 at 05:28PM by yan_imagined_it

No comments:

Post a Comment