Thursday 18 February 2016

Looking for help deploying an application

Hello all,I'm looking for some assistance in the application deploying department. I am looking at developing something similar in function to a node.js drawing game found here: http://ift.tt/1PJSh2L have the zip file downloaded and am looking at using Amazon Web Services to host the app. (Open to other suggestions but very short on money)Currently I can get it to host a node.js sample code through the Elastic Beanstalk enviroment, but when i try and upload the drawing game, it doesn't like it and wont run it.Am I doing something wrong? I am just starting to get into this web stuff after knowing some coding for a while. Do I need to set up a server of some sorts? Why can't I get Elastic Beanstalk to deploy?Would really appreciate any help you can give!

Submitted February 19, 2016 at 02:49AM by Atyri

No comments:

Post a Comment