Monday 8 February 2016

Help with abstracting / refactoring project

I'd really like anyone with experience building projects in Node (more than just Express servers) to take a look through my project and let me know if there are better ways to refactor or abstract the source, or if I did a half-decent job in that regard.Still pretty new to Node, and I need practice approaching problems in a way that I always write reusable code. In this case, none of the code would be 'reusable', but it doesn't hurt to have a pretty abstraction or structure.This project is a simple command-line translation application. It's supposed to be very simple, and was built mainly to be a learning experience. There is still a lot for me to do as far as reorganizing different parts of the source and handling options.Find at github/eldino/terminal-translationClone from http://ift.tt/1mnOeyo

Submitted February 08, 2016 at 05:31PM by flyingleo

No comments:

Post a Comment