Friday 24 April 2020

Temporary password for authentication library?

I have a project I've been working on for awhile, it has user authentication, so you log in, and you can join groups/create groups, and you can post bugs to groups, like a place to manage different project bugs sorta, and then you can claim a bug to work on, etc. As of right now I haven't done much with Authentication at all, just the base functionality is there. Like anyone can join any group, however I want authentication on that of course, I want a temporary password, like a cookie. You can use if given by like an admin of the group, sorta like how discord has the invite to group feature, where it gives you a temp generated key to get in. Any libraries or ways to go about this easy? I saw Passport.js earlier?

Submitted April 24, 2020 at 09:44PM by Haunt626

No comments:

Post a Comment