Friday 24 April 2020

FREE Udemy Bestseller - NestJS Zero to Hero - Modern Back-end Development with TypeScript

TL;DR - free copy, unlimited claims, for three days. Stay home and learn something new! <3Why are you doing this every month?In short - my course is a bestseller and I noticed that when I give out my course for free, it does not hurt my sales.--Hey there!Approximately six months ago, I published my Udemy course "NestJS Zero to Hero - Modern Back-end Development with TypeScript". The community here has received it very well. Within two weeks, the course became a bestseller.NestJS has become incredibly popular. With over 250k downloads per week on NPM, it is the #1 framework in terms of growth.​https://preview.redd.it/561q1y6htqu41.png?width=2252&format=png&auto=webp&s=8229ddfb55b11141052eeff012ec93f48d081b0aToday, the course is a best seller with a solid 4.7-star rating and over 20,000 students. **I want to give back to the community and give you the course for free (its yours forever). This is a great time to invest in yourself and learn something new.P.S. A new GraphQL + MongoDB has been added, adding one more hour to the course.https://www.udemy.com/course/nestjs-zero-to-hero/?couponCode=RDD_FR_2020_APRILIf you wish to purchase the course anyway, please use this link. You do not have to do this.Feel free to send the coupon out to any Juniors or students who might need it.#spreadtheknowledge #keeplearning

Submitted April 24, 2020 at 11:29AM by WeinAriel

No comments:

Post a Comment