Sunday 26 April 2020

Beginner question: How to upload a nodejs app onto my server and let it run via cronjob?

Hey theresorry if this question sounds silly, I am new to "automatisation via scripts" but I have a question.I have a hosting at namecheap.comI have successfully programed a scraper with puppeteer.When I run the script - it works fine and is scraping my instagram follower via puppeteer scraping.Now I want to upload the script and let it run once an hour but here is my question:What do I need to do this?How do I install puppeteer on my webhosting?I've tried to upload all files there but it says I need a package.json - which I have uploaded but .... I right I'm doing something wrong.I have simply made a waterfall algorithm - nothing fancy - do everything step by step ...Maybe someone can help me :) Really appreciated!

Submitted April 26, 2020 at 04:25PM by HammerH89

No comments:

Post a Comment