Monday 25 November 2019

Node.js app runs fine locally but i can't reach it with a public address

I have posted the following question on stack overflow and I'm here for more answers !I'am trying to reach a node.js test app on web but it doesn't work. For now it's just a simple node.js app that grab an html page and show it, it's work on local and on my server which run on debian buster.const express= require('express'); const app=express(); app.use(express.static(__dirname)); app.get('/',function(req,res){ res.send(index.html);}) app.listen(80,"0.0.0.0",function(){ console.log('Running helloWorld on 80') }) the netstatWhen I enter the ip in the research field i got athis site can’t be reached err_connection_timed_outInternet box ports are open & I've stop nftables so it's not the problem.Thank you for your time :)

Submitted November 25, 2019 at 04:02PM by pilum_Mu

No comments:

Post a Comment