Wednesday 20 November 2019

Need help testing social login on nodeJS

Hi... This is my first time posting here. I recently started learning nodeJS as my first JavaScript framework and I'm working on a group project in which I'm supposed to implement testing for everything I do. I worked on signing in with Facebook and Google using passport jwt and u got it working but I don't kniw how to test it, considering the login features and api calls. I tried to use stubs with Sinon but I couldn't go far before I got stuck again. I'm lagging behind and would appreciate some pointers om how to go about this. What else should I stub? How do I bypass the authentication code and all?Currently my app goes from /auth/facebook to the Facebook log in site which asks for permission, after this, a json message with user token as well as profile is sent back as a response, same with google.I would really appreciate responses

Submitted November 21, 2019 at 12:34AM by D3ST1NU

No comments:

Post a Comment