Friday 22 November 2019

Just wanted to say thanks!

Been trying to learn by doing for the past week or so, and I'm having lots of fun!Except when I get stuck for hours.I've posted here twice the last couple of days, and have gotten 23 comments on those two posts. In both cases, the response was incredibly fast and also very helpful. I'd thank the individuals, but it seems to me like a lot of people here deserve thanks.Not sure how you feel about posts like this around here. I certainly wouldn't feel offended if this got removed. But for those who see this, thank you very much for helping make this one of the friendliest, most helpful online communities I've come across in a long time. Really makes me wanna continue learning Node.That's all!

Submitted November 23, 2019 at 12:07AM by BillGoats

No comments:

Post a Comment