Friday 22 November 2019

How to send array of objects to an AWS S3 bucket using NodeJS?.

Sorry if this post does not belongs here but can you guys please help me with this task?:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58991531/how-to-upload-files-to-amazon-aws3-with-nodejs/I'm trying to uploads image files to an AWS S3 bucket but I've been unable to accomplish this for two days already!.Right now is just a NodeJS backend that will be added to a MERN application once is completely done.As of now, I'm using postman and I'm sending the URL images from Internet as strings to a MongoDB collection.Would I send them as string as well, when the files are being uploaded from X form in the React application that I will eventually create?NOTE: Yes, I would like to handle the uploads on the back end.Anyone has any idea on how to do this?

Submitted November 23, 2019 at 01:04AM by kirasiris

No comments:

Post a Comment